Friday, April 24, 2009

A Brief Update

I am so behind on everything this week, and I really have no excuse. Oh well, TGIF. Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the F-Word awards; I believe they are announcing the winners tomorrow (the 25th).

So at the clinic this week we had a new protester. She was wearing a vry fetching cape-type garment, which is going to earn her a bat/vampire-related nickname. I'm putting a poll up on the side so you can choose. It's between Batwoman and Elvira. If you have other suggestions, let me know.

The protesters are getting all riled, which isn't really a surprise. Mother's Day is coming up, as is the annual March for Life. This time of year really brings out their charm.

I'm still working on my Plan B project, and have received some interest from CBC's Maritime Noon, which is awesome.

I had some other stuff I wanted to blog about but, as mentioned earlier, I'm behind this week, so there's some things I really have to do. I might blog again during the week though. Hold on to your butts!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

The Caped Oppressor?

BeccaTheCyborg said...

Oooh, I think I might have to agree with the Caped Oppressor.

Well-thought, Amy O.